Primal Branding was recommended to me by Tim Schmoyer, the mastermind behind Video Creators. Not only have I joined his programs and groups, but I’ve paid for private coaching more than once. He charges $500 bucks an hour and is worth every penny! Primal Branding helps you understand the psychology of branding and how to help people find and relate to your work. It’s highly effective and worth the trouble – and don’t worry that the book isn’t brand new – the principles are timeless.
- What Does a Content Creator Do?
- Automation Hack: 3 Steps to Automatically Turn Your YouTube Videos Into a Podcast
- Want to Be a Best-Seller? Do THIS to Come Up With Ideas for Your Next Kindle eBook
- Sweet-Spot: Amanda Hocking on Choosing a Profitable Kindle eBook Niche
- Amanda Hocking: 25 Favorite Kindle eBook Editing Tips That Made Me a Millionaire