Online Support & Networking Groups for Kindle Authors
- Kindle Readers Club Facebook Group
- Free Kindle & Kindle Unlimited eBooks Facebook Group
- Kindle Authors Club Facebook Group
- Niches That Are Perfect for Instagram
- How to Uncover RED HOT Niches in Minutes ebook
- Special Report: How to Narrow Your Niche
- Guest Blog to Build a Bigger Subscriber Base
- Social Media Strategy Hacks to Drive Up eMail Subscriptions to Your Blog
- The List – Blog Monetization Magic
Other Resources for Online Content Creators
What Does a Content Creator Do?
A content creator is someone who creates online content for an online audience, like a blog or website. These creators can write articles, host videos, and link to great content that is already online. Be the first to like, comment, share and follow Content creators develop the content and information that users consume or enjoy. They might create a blog or write newsletters. They could be professionals in advertising, marketing, or public relations. In short, they create ways for a business to communicate with its audiences –
Automation Hack: 3 Steps to Automatically Turn Your YouTube Videos Into a Podcast
Want to Be a Best-Seller? Do THIS to Come Up With Ideas for Your Next Kindle eBook
I’m sharing my best tip for how to generate really good ideas for your Kindle eBooks, plus know ahead of time that you’ll have a built-in audience. The best advice I could give you as a content-based online business owner is to try this proven method.